Made with love
HOW TO USE
Click the bottom of the Bloss pen to the right a few times to expel desired amount of product. Then pucker up and apply liberally! Use whenever you need a little glow or hydration boost.
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Glucomannan, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Wax, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglycerin-3, Trihydroxystearin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
It’s a unique hybrid that glows and softens all-in-one. How do we do it? Glad you asked.
- Peppermint oil has a soothing effect, thanks to its menthol. It cools and refreshes (especially sunburnt or wind-chaffed lips).
- Peppermint stimulates circulation which makes it a great healing ingredient for cracked and dry lips.
- The scent of peppermint helps stimulate the brain and encourage a focused, relaxed energy.
- Shea butter nourishes dry lips due to its humectant properties.
- Shea butter is enriched with emollient properties which help hydrate and moisturize dry lips
- Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant, which means it binds to water to pull in hydration to your lips.
- This is a real super-hydrator, helping with real dry/cracked lips.
WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE ON MY LIPS
Our fans rate it 5 stars