What’s The Deal | Argan Oil + Coconut Oil
I’m pretty sure most of you have heard about Argan Oil and how you should be using it on your skin, but do you know why?? Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and fatty acids which are great for your skin!!! This super moisturizing oil is also practical for sensitive skin as it does not irritate and if you aren’t a fan of oily products than this is ideal for you because Argan Oil soaks in almost immediately leaving your skin moisturized, but with no greasy residue. Don’t be afraid to use this oil if you naturally have oily skin because it’s great for all skin types!!! I love using Argan Oil as a leave in conditioner to add shine and help tame the major frizz I get during these rainy winter months. Speaking of winter months… our heels, elbows, and hands tend to get a little dry so I will make sure to rub some of this on before bed. One last major benefit is that it helps reduce the visibility of stretch marks, SCORE!!!
Aaaaaand of course Coconut Oil….now I know you have all heard of this before. Pinterest and Facebook went crazy with soooooo many coconut oil ” heal all” uses. Most were true uses of this magical substance and others, well they were insane!! To begin Coconut Oil is full of nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids. Now let’s get to listing the uses!
- Conditioner or even as leave in conditioner – detangle, tame, and adds shine!
- The anti-bacterial benefits of this will also help to keep your scalp clean and if used as a facial moisturizer it will help fight against acne.
- Great all over moisturizer for these dry winter months.
- If you suffer from eczema or other skin conditions such as psoriasis then this is great in treating them.
- I love to use coconut oil to shave …it leaves the skin moisturized and soft!!
- Trade out your current cooking oils for coconut oil… I just recently did this and it is amazing!!! There are so many wonderful dietary benefits of consuming this product such as, it helps to convert bad cholesterol into good cholesterol. Ooooooh yeah you heard me correctly!
Pictured above is SkyOrganics Argan Oil, Coconut oil, and lavender essential oil. They are all natural, cold pressed, and great for anyone looking to better their skin, naturally! So affter all this said and done I would have to agree that all this hype was well worth it, invest in some Argan Oil & Coconut Oil!!!