Get The Look | Vanity Fair Oscar Party Rashida Jones
Did y’all see my girl, Rashida Jones, last night at the Vanity Fair Oscar party?? She looked stunning, as usual!! We had some awesome collaborations with Sisley, Nerium, and Glossier. Below is all the step-by-step deets on how I achieved this gorgeous look. Also I am posting a video up on my YouTube channel demonstrating, so make sure to subscribe to the blog and I’ll announce when it is up!
First things first, I had to set some ambience in the room so I spritzed a little Sisley’s new fragrance Izia . The floral scent filled the room with a light, airy scent, it was perfect. Okay now on to the important part, skin prep! I went ahead and sprayed Floral Spray Mist to prep her skin. Next I applied Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrgel patches and Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask. I let them both sit for 20 minutes. Lastly, I applied Sisleÿa L’integral Anti-Age cream and let it soak into skin.
- The eyes were a big focus of the beauty look, so I wanted to emphasize the look. I started by defining her brows using the Glossier Boy Brow in brown.
- On the top of the eye lids I used Sisley Phyto Eye Twist in topaz.
- I applied Phyto 4 ombres eyeshadow in Dream with the Sisley smudge brush.
- I applied the light brown color on top of the twist.
- I created a cat eye flick with the Sisley So Intense Eyeliner.
- I applied Eyelure mink fake lashes on the top lashes and then put two coats of Sisley So Intense Mascara in black (1). And one coat of mascara on the bottom lashes.
- I also rimmed the bottom lashes with Phyto eye twist in Marine.
- I applied Glossier’s Priming moisturizer with Sisley’s new fluid foundation brush, to plump Rashidas skin.
- Next I buffed on Glossier’s Perfecting skin tint, to give her skin a glow and light coverage.
- I then applied the Glossier Haloscope in Topaz on the cheeks and highlight areas for a really beautiful sheen.
- I finished the cheeks with a blend of Glossier’s new Cloud paint in Puff and Haze.
- I applied Glossier’s Generation G in Zip as a base and finished the pout with Sisley’s Phyto lip twist in Cherry.
- On the body I applied The White Ginger Contouring Oil. And not just on the legs…..all over to give her skin a red carpet glow!