Did you miss my appearance on FOXLA talking all about Sweat Proof and Pool Proof Makeup? Don’t worry this wasn’t a one time only skit, feel free to click that link or this link to see all the fun products that REALLY don’t move with moisture, trust me…I get drenched. Clariss Rubenstein is normally a celebrity hairstylist, but the other day she became my personal hairstylist and our gorgeous makeup model!
Here is a list of everything I love!
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion with SPF
- This product it perfect! Not only does it have the ideal amount of SPF, but it’s super water resistant, turns invisible, and it looks awesome on every skin tone. WINNER!
Tinted Moisturizer- Sisley tinted sunscreen cream
- Feels lighter on the skin than most tinted moisturizers, water resistant, and SPF all in one!
- Really blend your tinted sunscreen in with this baby! By blending your makeup it will make the makeup on the skin look super natural. Isn’t that what most of us are looking to achieve? Uhhhh yes. 🙂
Glossier Boy Brow Pomade
- Keep your brows in place! I’m talking these bad boys ain’t moving til you cleanse them off. The perfect solution to not losing part of your brow during a swim session.
Makeup Forever Aqua Matic Waterproof Glide on Shadow
- Gorgeous color range and stays on even if you swim in it!
Smashbox Always Sharp waterproof kohl liner
- Self sharpens, goes on easy and stays on even if someone throws a drink in your face…watch the video and you’ll see what i’m talking about. haha 😉
Tarte or Supergoop mineral powder sunscreen
- Your day out in the sun got extended a bit longer than expected… you can easily apply touch-ups throughout the day with this mineral powder. It won’t melt in the sun and will cut down any excess shine you may normally show on a warm day.
Urban Decay and Too Faced have setting sprays
- If you frequent my videos then you already know all about UD setting sprays, but for those of you that are still contemplating whether or not to subscribe to my YouTube channel (you should do it 🙂 haha ) then let me give you some info on these AMAZING products. They keep the makeup in place for an entire day…. i’m talking festival day long. Dance proof, sweat proof, and stressful day proof. You can choose from a variety of setting sprays, refreshing sprays, and/or even mattifying sprays. Use more than one to achieve a great long lasting dewy glow.
- Great to take shine and sweat down without adding any makeup. Carry some of these in your purse. It’s like an instant fix for any excess shine!!
Popsugar tinted lip balm with SPF 15
- Not only does it look great, but they’ve got you covered in the protection and hydration department! I like to use a little as blush too.
Stila Eyebrow pen
- Looks realistic with single hair strokes, waterproof so it won’t come off people!!!
Too Faced “Better than Sex” Waterproof mascara
- You can cry, swim, sweat pout, you name it…. this stuff won’t move!
Body makeup by St.Tropez
- An easy application FAUX tan that won’t end up on your clothes! Perfect for those first few days of summer or even to evenly blend that crazy tan you go when you fell asleep by the pool.
Make sure to click the link above to watch the video and see application deets. Have any sweatproof/waterproof makeup secrets? Share them with us!