Get The Look | Kaley Cuoco People’s Choice Awards 2017
Did ya see mah girl at the People’s Choice Awards last night?? I get endless amounts of joy working with Kaley Cuoco and the glam squad getting her all dolled up! If you don’t follow me on Snapchat then you are missing out on all the laughs and fun we have getting ready for big nights, such as last night. How did we create this beautiful look on Kaley, with Mally Beauty products obviously!!
Here’s how I achieved this poppin’ look:
- I used the AAAAmazing Mally Beauty Believable Brows in Taupe to shape & sculpt her brows.
- Next came three layers of the Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow in Champagne- this was applied all over her eyelid and a touch underneath the lower lash line.
- We layered up on the Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Eye Shadow in Shimmering Mauve, applied it over the Champagne and then blended together to give her that smokey eye.
- Okay now Kaley has the most gorgeous green eyes and we needed to make them pop soooooo I used the Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Espresso on her upper lash line and don’t forget about that water rim!!
- For her lashes I used the Mally Beauty More is More Mascara – 2 coats for that top and only 1 for those bottom lashes!
- Moving on to the face, I chose to prime with the Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer.
- The Mally Beauty Face Defender BB Cream Foundation was buffed all over her face to blend evenly.
- We’ve all got discoloration under our eyes, so to hide those imperfections I used the Mally Beauty See The Light Concealer
- Don’t forget to mattify your cheeks and T-zone!! On Kaley I used the Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- Warmth is always a good thing- Mally Beauty Shimmer, Shape, & Glow was applied to the cheekbones, the blush right on the apples of her cheeks, and let’s not forget the glowww, that was applied to the jawline to shape. One more touch of Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender and Voila! **** Okay side note – I love that the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender formula doesn’t build. You can apply it over and over and it just does its job!!! This is super important!
- Now to complete the look we needed jsut the right lip color. I chose the Mally Beauty H3 Lipstick in Sheerly & topped it off with the H3 Lip Gloss in Pink Daisy.
I’ll be posting more behind the scenes pictures on Instagram so make sure to check them out.