Kaley Cuoco Critics Choice Awards 2016 | Get The Look!
Hello! I hope you all had a good weekend! Did you get a chance to see Kaley at the Critics Choice Awards last week? She looked drop dead gorgeous! Below I have included some shots of Kaley & a step by step tutorial on how to get her look. Try it for a night out or holiday event!
How I created the look:
- I prepped the skin with Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum. Shop it here.
- For the brows, I created using brow zings by Benefit.
- I applied Urban Decay primer potion all over the lid. I dusted 3 pinks by Viseart palette Bòheme Dream.
- I created a slight cat eye with Makeup Forever Aqua Black cream. One of Lancome’s Grandiose Extréme mascara in 01on clean lashes.
- Then, I added two Ardell knotted flare trios and added one more coat of mascara.
- I used Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer all over the face.
- Creamed out the cheeks with Bobbi Brown’s Cheek Glow Palette in Homecoming Pink and a highlight with Pink Opal.
- I used Dior Star foundation, blotted tzone with Peter Thomas Roth’s max anti-shine mattifying gel.
- Lastly, I added Kaley’s lip which was a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Kidman’s Kiss.
(image via just jared)
(image via etonline)
(image via daily mail // matt baron)
Thanks for reading! Shop the products I used on Kaley to create the Critics Choice Awards Look below. Have a lovely week.
(image via news.com.au)