Family First | Fun Holiday Activities For Families
Hey guys! This week kicks off holiday season with Thanksgiving. I’m not one of those people that’s obsessed with the holidays or freaks out over Christmas music, but I do love family get-togethers and little traditions. For example, I love making holiday cookies with Leni & Simon. If you’d also like to try some fun holiday activities with your kids, check out some options below!
- Bake & decorate holiday cookies.
- Go on a Christmas lights tour!
- Take the whole family to pick out a fresh Christmas tree.
- Decorate the tree together.
- Make or decorate gingerbread houses together!
- Make homemade ornaments.
I love classic traditions as well as new ones. One of my favorite places to find new ideas, crafts, and games to do with the kids is Pinterest. Follow mine here! Don’t forget to spend quality time with the kids & family doing some holiday activities, you won’t regret it!
(image via ritual cuisine)