Get The Look | Kristen Bell For Redbook Magazine
Hi there, happy August! Today, I am sharing with you an exclusive look at all of the products I used on Kristen Bell in the most recent issue of Redbook Magazine. If you are not familiar with it, Redbook is a print and online magazine that covers beauty, food, home decor, love, recent news, and more.
A few features that I really enjoyed from the July issue was Kristen’s modern marriage tips and her confession to not being a perfect wife and mother. I think most of us can relate to falling short of perfect, but it’s nice to see someone in the limelight telling it like it is. Kristen Bell is not only an incredible actress, but a genuinely fun and kind woman. Check below to see the products I use on her for this cover shoot!
Get The Look
- First, I created a flawless finish with Healthy Skin Enhancer Broad Spectrum SPF 20.
- I Dabbed Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 under Kristen’s eyes.
- Matted down the t-zone with Shine Control Powder.
- I gave a subtle healthy glow with Healthy Skin Blends Blush in Sunkissed and Pure.
- For the eyes, I used Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-in Primer in mink brown.
- I coated her top lashes with two coats of Healthy Lengths Mascara and one coat on the bottom. The, I edged the bottom and top lash lines with a mix of Nourishing Eye Liner in Cosmic Black and Chocolate.
- Lastly, on her lips I applied Neutrogena® Moisture Smooth Color Stick in pink nude, classic nude, fresh papaya and cherry pink.
Thanks for reading, if you decide to recreate this look be sure to tag me so I can see! Have a lovely day.