Giving Back | Donating Thanksgiving Meals
Hi there! Giving back through collaborations or several organizations has always been so important to me. I am grateful for everything I have daily and am aware that I’m lucky. During the Thanksgiving season I feel especially compelled to give back and I know a lot of you feel the same. There are so many options for giving during this season and it can be as few as small as $1. For those of you who’d like to give, but don’t know where or how, check out several options below!
Where to donate:
- Blue Apron has already donated 125K thanksgiving meals & are continuing to raise funds for more.
- The Los Angeles Mission is well known for providing for the needy. Thanksgiving is one of their biggest events for giving back. Donate a meal here.
- Donate abroad with organizations like No Kid Hungry which provides meals for children in Africa.
- To all my Los Angeles natives, donate to the LA food bank. Just $1 provides 4 MEALS! Donate here.
- Donate your leftovers to a local homeless shelter or food pantry. Let’s be honest, you’re not going to make day old turkey sandwiches.
Thanks for reading! Be grateful for everything you have & give a little back to those that are not as fortunate. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
(image via LA Food Bank)